Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sibling Rivalry!






It has been a whole month since our baby, Robert Mitchell, has come into our lives. Things have been pretty chaotic! We are all still trying to get used to the little guy, crying and waking us up in the middle of the night! The constant feeding, diaper changing, and you know, the whole life changing thing in general! But now, Mitch and I are doing our best to get back to a somewhat normal rhythm! And I think we are starting to adjust quite nicely, despite the sleep deprivation!

However, I believe there is still one member of our family having some trouble accepting the fact that he is no longer the only baby in the house! Our cat, Gratch, has not quite gotten used to the idea that this little guy, Robbie, is here to stay! There have been just a few signs, albeit subtle, that there could be some sibling rivalry taking place! Now mind you I am just basing this theory from the pictures shown above, I mean I could be wrong! I don't know, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment